Subject: Re: Don G.
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Mar 2018 16:58:25 -0500

I comprehend how a gay man might want to "become" a woman
in order to attract the  gay or straight men he/she is really hot for,
but having done that, why go after other women?   None of this has
anything to do with DON GIOVANNI;  except the trans diva still has a
baritone voice, and will use it to perform the role in male drag.  Many
layers of pretense on display here.

dtmk