Subject: see you at the opera in DC in March
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Mar 2018 15:57:03 -0500

March will be keeping me in the DC area as it's so busy again here, so keep your eyes open or let me know if you will be at any of the following so we can meet up:

Saturday, March 3-opening night of Washington National Opera's DON CARLO

Sunday March 4(eve)-closing of LIGHT YEARS (Signature Theatere, Arlilngton)-the amazing world premiere musical that we are trying to help underwrite a recording of!!

Sunday, March 11-Levine School of Music Annual Gala@Arena mailto:Gala@Arena Stage

Tuesday, March 13-Signature Theatre(Arlington)-Motown Cabaret

Thursday, March 15-Wash Natl Opera ERIC OWENS Master Class

Friday, March 16-Wash Natl Opera DON CARLO (cast II)

Saturday, March 17(eve)-Wash Natl opera DON CARLO closing night

Sunday, March 18(mat)-Keegan Theater CHICAGO

Monday, March 19-Signature Theatre SONDHEIM GALA @Italian Embassy

Tuesday, March 20-Vocal Arts DC recital debut of THEO HOFFMAN

Thursday, March 22-Kennedy Center Broadway Series-IN THE HEIGHTS

Friday, March 23-NSO VERDI REQUIEM(Crocetto,Thomas,Owens)

Wedensday, March 28-NYC BALLET @KenCen

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC

Modify your settings: