From: Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Mar 2018 14:35:38 -0500

An update and apology.

I realize that the posting about the week's Sirius Offerings has been
missing the last two weeks, however the data has been on the website even
if it doesnt show the notes like usual but  I am in the throes of moving
and will be for the next week or so.

I will get the schedule and basic detail in the database and on the website
but will have to add the Notes and other info later on.

This week WAS done but I didnt change the week number so the website was
not pulling in the correct week (ugh) That is fixed now...

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Operas On Sirius <>
*Sign up for our mailing list for priority*
*schedule updates **and special notices*

Modify your settings: