Subject: Don G.
From: Ariane Csonka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:43:30 -0500

Before you flame me, let me make it clear that I don’t consider it my business what anyone does to anyone, as long as they don’t do it to me.
That said, could some one clarify the trans-gender Don Giovanni?  If he is a she, is she then a lesbian?  Or are the ladies men?  And a new but related question, how old is Zerlina?  Is he/she also a pedophile?
I am confused by all this.  Cosí fan tutte...or tutti?
Modify your settings: