Subject: Re: Elektra
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Mar 2018 08:51:42 -0500

Garry (New Zealand) wrote:

"I listened very recently, on Sirius, to the Live broadcast of Elektra and have not seen any
comment from fellow Listers.  Any comments, anyone?"

proving what I have strongly for at least several years; my posts have become nearly invisible
here, wagering at least 95 percent of anything I've written hasn't even been read.  There are
too many other energetic, and less combative forums on the net which are engaging and
responsive to waste time not being able to engage in back and forth conversations

Modify your settings: