Subject: Re: today's broadcast
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:16:38 -0500

I made the right choice, played bridge instead of listening, just caught the last 15 minutes and was horrified by what I heard, except for the ladies, of course.
But the post MET broadcast  on WHRB is more than worth the listen - so far Tucker, Tebaldi, Di Stefano, and heading into Scotto... so I get to hear the best bits of the opera....do tune in!