Subject: Re: Boston and Levine
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:24:41 -0500

OK I finally got behind the paywall and read the whole article.

Those were the days - it was indeed functioning like a cult. There was a fellow named Yogi Bajan, who became a yogi after leaving India and working as a postal worker in Canada. He had everyone else go without sex but he had his way with many of the women inches cult, of then with excuses similar to Levine’s - broaden horizons, blah blah.

I think it was very brave of Lyn Harrel to talk about this. He is a good cellist.

I remember when I first got back rom Buenos Aires, Johnny Carson did a show when Bagwan Rajneesh was leaving his crowd - and Johnny had his whole audience sing Bye Bye Blackbird to a lyrics he wrote and a bounding ball so everyone at home could join in. So much sex went on that his whole hot tub was full of people with STDs. He had a fleet of fancy cars but he had to leave because the government were after him - money - sex, and other stuff.

I also remember a bunch in orange togas who used to walk up First Avenue at around 6 AM, chanting and banging on tambourines - this of course was the Seventies. Crazy stuff. And about power through sexual domination.

There was a marvelous movie that told about the Fifties in Boston when reporters finally went to town on all the Catholic priests.

This sort of domination is usually a young man’s game but it can persist a hell of a long time. And unless the Me, too movement has a lasting effect, it won’t be the last we see of it.

How about all the big shots who like to have sex with little kids? And this sort of  activity is a wonderful way to blackmail  people, not so much for money, but for the ability to make the perps do stuff. I read something about Bohemian Grove to that effect and Skull and Bones at Yale. It exists in some form in every culture, I think.

A rabbi from here showed up in Buenos Aires to give him afresh start. His targets of choice were Bar Mitzvah boys - you know, scared little kids just entering puberty, about to undergo what for most of them is a trial.

> On Mar 3, 2018, at 2:41 PM, R PRADA <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The casting couch is a term for this sort of activity. The term comes from show biz, not politics.
> Add the garment business, any board room, and then add schools and religious organizations.
> Then add any place where any person with even the slightest pinch of power can use his position over others to wrest some sort of favor out of another.
> Not all of it is the exercise of power in the to act out unusual sexual proclivities, but it can be.
> Only by admitting this behavior can we chase it down and nip it in the bud.
> It is also used to blackmail the perps.
>>> that anyone, outside of politics,  would use his stature for the purpose he did.
> Sent from my secretly sloppy iPhone 6

Modify your settings: