Subject: Boston and Levine
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:41:19 -0500

The casting couch is a term for this sort of activity. The term comes from show biz, not politics.
Add the garment business, any board room, and then add schools and religious organizations.
Then add any place where any person with even the slightest pinch of power can use his position over others to wrest some sort of favor out of another.
Not all of it is the exercise of power in the to act out unusual sexual proclivities, but it can be.
Only by admitting this behavior can we chase it down and nip it in the bud.
It is also used to blackmail the perps.

>> that anyone, outside of politics,  would use his stature for the purpose he did.
Sent from my secretly sloppy iPhone 6