Subject: Re: In the Maestro's Thrall
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Mar 2018 11:21:56 -0500

If you are horrified by the Globe account, you must never have
experienced, as I have, an actual and unspeakable attempt at
sexual assault by a highly respected individual, and, not only
learned to understand how such a thing could happen, but,
eventually, to forgive the perpetrator, something which many of
Levine's ex-"victims" have also apparently done.   No journalist
has ever approached me, but big names make good headlines,
don't they?

dtmk