Subject: New York Times article on Maestro Yannick Nézet-Séguin
From: Daniel Layne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Mar 2018 13:29:29 -0500

I read the NY Times current article on Met Maestro Yannick Nézet-Séguin on their website
yesterday. I picked up a print version of the paper today. I was quite surprised by how much
space they gave the article in the printed version. The article took up about a quarter of the
page on the first Arts section page then continued on page 8, for a full page!
I can't remember the last time the NY Times devoted so much space to a single classical
The article details the maestro's daily activity of last Friday, when he conducted a dress
rehearsal of Elektra during the day and a performance of Parsifal that night.

Obviously, the Met's PR department is doing a great job of getting some much needed positive
publicity for Maestro YNS and the Met.

Modify your settings: