Subject: Re: How do you discover any music composed by Conductors not known for composing?
From: Christopher Weimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:27:21 -0500

While I can't help you with searches, you might be interested that this
weekend Michael Tilson-Thomas (with whose music I am totally unfamiliar) is
conducting his own "Four Preludes on Playthings of the Wind" with the
Philadelphia Orchestra and soloist Measha Brueggergosman.  It will
eventually be broadcast on WRTI (which has an internet stream) and possibly
made available for listening on the orchestra's website.

Christopher Weimer