Subject: Re: In the Maestro's Thrall
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:58:48 -0700

Is 15 or 16 of legal age and were those kids really able to give their
consent?  I think not.  One boy who said he was 15 at the time said the
abuse started in 1985 and continued until 1993.  There are also two men who
said they were abused when they were 17, probably old enough to know better
but still not of legal age.  One of the men, a cellist, said he had been
assaulted by Levine hundreds of times.  Ouch.
DonD

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.