Subject: Re: In the Maestro's Thrall
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2018 23:24:41 +0000

I will touch it. Due process does not apply - there is no crime allegation.
Bad behavior is not always criminal.

In the Globe article, all of the abused were of an age when they would be
in charge of their own sex lives, and able to give consent.

The story was certainly well-researched, many were ready to speak for the
record.

Those licking their chops waiting for an indictment or a civil suit will be
disappointed.

As for Levine, there can be no exoneration. But eventually his art will be
separated from his behavior, and the memory of the latter will disappear.
It has always worked that way.