Subject: Re: In the Maestro's Thrall
From: Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2018 18:05:51 -0500

Donald,

Unlike others, I find the psychology of people in power fascinating:  what
is the famous saying?  Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts
absolutely?  Too many folks in too many walks of life use whatever power
they have to achieve a wide assortment of ends, including sexual favors.
It's a tale as old as time, and, again unlike others, I don't think the tale
should be swept away, ignored, or forgotten, especially for something as
flimsy as excuse of 'but I liked what he/she/they did/produced/created, and
therefore even bad behavior is to be tolerated.'

I think we all need to be reminded with regularity that even our heroes have
feet of clay.

Is there a link you can share?  I know I can probably look it up but.... :)