Subject: Re: In the Maestro's Thrall
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2018 22:57:08 +0000

Believe me, I never did or do I now consider myself self righteous but if some one commits a sex crime, and had it covered up by his employer, that IS corrupt and immoral to anyone with any sense of right and wrong. The fact that Levine got away with it all these years should not absolve him of whatever criminal act he may have committed, years ago. Just my opinion, not need to take it seriously.