Subject: Re: In the Maestro's Thrall
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2018 22:04:33 +0000

Yeah, I'll touch it! Broken record here - We've talked it to death
and I shall ask for about the fifth time - Does anyone know when
and if his demonstrably disturbed behavior ended? I shall continue
to ask that question every time his distant past is dredged up and
regurgetated. We want to parse everything about it except how
long it has been since, and tangentially, why it ended, if it did.

Donald. I find the rest of it, at best, beyond "ENOUGH"! At worst,
you don't want to know.

Bob