Subject: Re: Butterfly Broadcast from the Met on WQXR
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Mar 2018 23:59:34 -0500

" By the way, I find the puppet in this production to be very disturbing and
creepy and I find those guys operating it to be very distracting.  The first
time I encountered this production and saw the puppet, I kept thinking
about those "Chucky" movies."
Move over Les, you have company.  There aren't too many of us.

Modify your settings: