From: Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Mar 2018 16:08:22 -0500

The website will be updated this afternoon with the schedule for the rest
of the week.  The TODAY link has been correct however, a few of the other
links were not showing this week.

Forgive me ... this is the week of packing and purging hell with move this
weekend - sitting here with the snow falling heavily outside this afternoon
(damn)  hopefully it will melt by the weekend.  We got the piano moved
yesterday so that was lucky timing!

The next updates will be from the new home... cant wait although it will be
a home of boxes for awhile!

Best regards,

Operas On Sirius <>
*Sign up for our mailing list for priority*
*schedule updates **and special notices*

Modify your settings: