Subject: those old singers
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Mar 2018 20:02:18 -0600

Back in the day the new releases from Preiser, Club 99 and the others (even
Eddy Smith) were eagerly awaited. One of my favorite tenor discoveries was
Cristy Solari. It would have been fun to see one of his performances as it
must have been different than what we expect today.
AND HERE'S CRISTY ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkpfUBeg5nk