Subject: Re: Trittico Anniversary
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Mar 2018 13:12:46 -0700

What do you expect?  They are morons.  When the 100th of Fanciulla came
around, they couldn't see fit to invest in a new gala production.  It was
compromised with two principals who were past it.  Although I liked Voigt,
at that time Westbroeck would have been a much better choice and anyone but
Giordani with his strained, dry tone.

Donald