Subject: Re: Favorite non-opera vocal works?
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Feb 2018 18:57:26 -0500

And thank you for reminding me of the Bruckner Te Deum.

Contains an amazing final section devoted to the words "non confundar in aeternum" with
magical word-painting, as the constant surprising key-shifting (or tonal-center shifting,
which is really more accurate) tries to "confound" our ears. Great stuff!

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:30:47 -0500, Scott Grunow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Verdi, Te Deum
>Bruckner, Mass in F Minor

Modify your settings: