Subject: Re: Armiliato?
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:36:27 -0500

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:02:16 -0500, Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:19:54 +0000, Bruce P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>I agree with others he was dreadful in last week's Boheme.
>
>Talk is cheap.
>Why don't you post one or two examples that you didn't like and competing
>examples that you do like.

The major Opera-l positive is that you cannot post examples. The major negative
is that 80% of the dialogue here is one poster's individual reaction to singers. You
frequently see that there is no consensus in the discussion and posters cannot
even agree on a scientific reality (on key or off). I skip all of that babble.

Frank Cadenhead