Subject: Re: On the Carmina Burana
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:20:29 -0700

The soprano solos, however, are incredibly sensitive and beautiful to
listen to, not the sledgehammer approach in the rest of the piece.  I
always sit on the edge of my chair when they start hoping the soprano can
handle it as beautifully as others I have heard.
Don

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.