Subject: Re: Tears may fall!
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:26:52 +0000

Inge Borkh sang the Orff "Antigonae" in NYC, at what was
Philharmonic Hall, sometime around 1965. Borkh being Borkh,
and all, it was far less monotonous than may be the case on
recording. Inge Borkh had a magnetism on stage that was just
about unique in my experience. My memory of the music is
scant to none, but my recollection of her presence is as vivid
as though it happened a couple of days ago.

Bob