Subject: Re: Favorite non-opera vocal works?
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Feb 2018 06:06:52 -0500

Excellent choices so far, many of which would make my list. I'll just add a
few I haven't seen mentioned so far:

Berio's "Sinfonia"
Crumb's "Ancient Voices of Children"
Stravinsky's "Svadebka" (The Wedding/Les Noces)

Back in the LP days, I wore out the grooves on recordings of all three. I
haven't listened to the first two in quite a while, but I think I'll give
them all a listen today.