Subject: Paula Seibel: Quatre Chansons de Ronsard
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:42:03 -0500

In my previous post I mentioned the coloratura soprano Paula Seibel.  I do
don't know if anyone here remembers her, she mostly worked the U.S. but ha
had sung with many international companies as well as symphonic work.  I tr
truly enjoyed working with her.

There isnít much of Ms. Seibel on record, but here is a gem for canary
fanciers like myself (and before anyone gets in a snit, thereís nothing
wrong with that moniker!) in her recording with the Louisville Orchestra of
Milhaudís Quatre Chansons de Ronsard under Jorge Mester.  An absolute d
delight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHl1ptx0I

p.