Subject: Re: Selephone machine
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 25 Feb 2018 19:54:31 -0500

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018, don warner saklad <[log in to unmask]> asked:

> Where around the Web are images/moving pictures of the Selephone machine?

(Correction: Selenophone).  I posted a picture of the Selenophone machine in the
current exhibit to the Facebook group devoted to Toscanini:

(You might have to be a member of the group to view the pic.)

blog:   Twitter: @kos2
  Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; EXLIBRIS-L ; SoundForge-users

Modify your settings: