Subject: Re: Curious about this Don Carlo video
From: Graeme Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 25 Feb 2018 10:05:59 -0000

I hope RAI is not defunct it’s the Italian State radio and TV service!!
The performance has indeed only been issued on commercial Cd but is available on private DVDs.
The cast is different to the opening night because Karajan had the video rights for Carreras Freni Cappuccili & Ghiaurov.

Kind regards

Graeme