Subject: Ricci Crispino e la Comare
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:13:00 -0600

As I was looking for something else on Youtube (Martha Stuart on how to
transplant hellebors ) and stumbled across this wonderful performance of
Crispino e la Comare by the Riccis. I can’t understand why this isn’t done
as the music is delightful and complex. The second act has an extended duet
and trio for the three main male characters. The singing is excellent all
the way around but I was especially taken with the Fairy Romina Boscolo.

It is a fun production except for the last scene when the chorus takes out
their cellphones and cameras taking pictures of Crispino and his wife. Why?

Modify your settings: