Subject: Met's Final Parsifal of the Season
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:02:47 -0500

Rather than try to hopelessly recreate my thoughts/review of last night's Met Parsifal (the final
this season) via failed cutting and pasting from a friend's borrowed Powerbook, I've posted
them/it to my blog. It's free and there's pictures.

http://sharkonarts.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-met-parsifal-to-remember.html

p.