Subject: Re: Lotte Schone
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:33:50 +0000

Hi Rudi

I hope that this will not be the start of a polemic, but outside of
C. Zwarg, I am well aquainted with the others, and the sound
quality is, to be kind, largely variable, aka unacceptable, at least
to me.

Marston, on the other hand, has applied the strictest standards of
vocal transfers to its catalogue since the first day they marketed
a CD. At one time I did research for Timaclub, and received a free
set of CDs for any project in which I participated. After one hearing,
they went into my "give it to anyone who wants it bin". My standards
may be different from many others, but I would never lump Marston
with any of those others, even just as a list of current CD
manufacturers. It is a disservice to Marston's dedication and integrity.

Bob