Subject: Re: Lotte Schone
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:18:33 +0000

hmm what about Timaclub, Malibran, Bongiovanni, acquarius, Christian
Zwarg.......????
And getting back to James's (Camner) obession with his alexia and
whatever cybermusic he adores.
I doubt this music in the clouds is "for ever either" just like he
claims cd's aren't.
In my collecting this medium since it started only a few official
releases have 'bronzed' being pearl and some bongiovanni's. All the
others still play fine ditto for most of my cd-r's where only the cheap
labels have deteriorated.
Moreover I don't think 'cyberspace music channels' offer say the
complete Rosetta Pampanini, Merli or Vezzani and with the same
interesting booklets they came with.
Bruzane is another label still going very strong in Europe because of
their artwork.
And certainly nothing on youtube is eternal....
But then I still play my lp's as well, 90 % of them never released on CD
and the nitwits in charge of these download firms never even heard of
them. They will serve its purpose while I last on this planet.
It's all good for recent stuff and pop noise...

RvdB