Subject: Lotte Schone
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2018 12:53:30 -0600

This talk of Lemnitz brought to mind another wonderful German singer of the
period Lotte Schone. Back in lp days I collected most of these singers and
how I fell in love with Schone's Butterfly arias. Her singing of Che tu
madre blew me away the first time I heard it and that has not changed.
Gordon

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lotte+schone%2Fpuccini