Subject: Re: WHRB MINUS DAVID ELLIOTT
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:56:24 -0500

I'm sorry to hear about the Columbia station because one of the rarely
knowledgable young people on radio is Stepan Atamian and he hosted this
opera program while he was a student at Columbia. He also had extensive
interviews with notable singers. I didn't listen to it lately so it must be
he had left the program if current announcers are making gaffes. I know
that he is now hosting an opera evening program at another radio station,
WBAI (Brooklyn), but I haven't yet had a chance to tune in.

Hurray for David Elliott and may he long host his Saturday program. I'll
continue to be a loyal listener, for sure.

Vesna