Subject: Slavic and other foreign singers.
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Feb 2018 23:29:05 -0500

When the Tzar wanted Italian opera he imported Italian teachers and since that time you have to know with whom people may

There was a Tzar who was a close friend of Battistini. I have no idea is we are talking about two Tzars or one.

Add to this: Christ Ludwig was taught by her mother.
She did a wonderful Dorabella.

Sent from my iPhone

Modify your settings: