Subject: Re: Met ÂŦAidaÂŧ Next Season
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Feb 2018 19:19:09 -0500

Much as I like Antonenko's voice and find him possibly even the better
choice for Radames, the problem is that his voice has a tendency to go in
and out and sometimes run out of steam.   One never knows what to
expect.
OTOH: Yonghoon Lee has a truly appealing sound and when he's on I'd
rather see him as Radames because he has superior acting skills and brings
more to the character.