Subject: The 2018-2019 season
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:32:33 -0500

I have to admit that it looks better than I would have expected.  "Les Dialogues des
Carmelites" is always a riveting experience, and the presence of Karrita Matila as the Old
Prioress is very promising ------ though she'll have to go a long way to beat the
performance of Regine Crespin in the John Dexter production.
     Do we make bets on Herr Kaufmann actually appearing ????????????  Or will we get a
last minute cancellation?????????????????????

Modify your settings: