Subject: 2018-2019 Saturday Met Broadcasts
From: Bruce Prentice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Feb 2018 03:21:57 +0000

For those interested in filling in the blanks for the Saturday Met radio broadcast series for 2018-2019:
The likely blanks so far are:
Sat. December 22,2018
Sat. January 26,2019Sat. May 4,2019
My guess is we will be getting some pre-taped broadcasts from earlier in the 2018-19 season.  Most likely Marnie which is a Met premiere will be one of them.  Perhaps the others are  Fanciulla del West or the Aida (both of which are being HD'd on Saturday matinees in the Fall).  Or maybe Pecheurs de Perles will get a chance again.
Too bad we won't get the Ring as a consecutive week cycle, but with gaps in between.  I guess they still have to get that Machine a chance to rest and get re-oiled.  ;-)