Subject: Re: Traviata - New Production
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:37:24 -0500

I think Meistersinger is okay.  Ditto Carmen, though the previous
productions were preferable.

I like the Turnadot, and every time the Met discards a Zeffirelli disaster
ensues.

I don't really remember the new Otello, but I think the previous production
was preferable.

Sonnambula was stupid, but at least the chorus didn't have to bring their
own chairs onto the stage.

The others (except S&D, which I've never seen), ehh.

ML/NJ