Subject: Re: met to announce its 2018-19 season at 11 am eastern today (thursday)
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:23:25 -0500

Yes Bradley, Dialogues certainly for me is the most important one.  So
much so that instead of seeing the HD I intend to see it in-house.

But the most welcome one for me, because I never thought I'd get to see it
in my lifetime, is my all-time favorite "Mefistofele".  It's

What a great and exciting schedule.  I have it all figured out.
Bravo Met!

Modify your settings: