Subject: Re: met to announce its 2018-19 season at 11 am eastern today (thursday)
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:50:41 -0500

Don’t know if this is accurate, but it looks pretty good.

http://operawire.com/metropolitan-opera-2018-19-season-here-is-all-the-information-for-this-seasons-live-in-hd-performances/ <http://operawire.com/metropolitan-opera-2018-19-season-here-is-all-the-information-for-this-seasons-live-in-hd-performances/>

Peggy