Subject: Re: met to announce its 2018-19 season at 11 am eastern today (thursday)
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:38:12 -0500

Yes - but as it was already pointed out to me (thanks, Bruce) - it had nothing to do with
the huge full-page features about Nezet-Seguin or the (supposed) season announcement
(where it SHOULD have been, right??) - you had to sleuth around to find "about" and
"press releases."

I think a huge and widely-touted announcement should have a bit more obvious
accessibility, no?

A well-designed website shouldn't make you have to *hunt* for the important info -
especially major annoncements. Just my 2 cents. ;-)