Subject: Re: MET Aida Next Season
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:29:40 -0500

Hi..........................Aida black is like Butterfly being
18......................who cares????????????????? we are doing Aida
in May here in CT w/ a flea bitten chorus, minimal paper-mache
sets...............but a soprano with a voice equal to Stella, tucci,
cruz-romo, kabaivanska.......that has a rock solid technique & has
already given us the BEST (of so many!) Butterflys i have seen, and
great Tosca, Donna Anna, Desdemona &