Subject: Re: Met «Aida» Next Season
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Feb 2018 09:37:14 -0500

I was hoping they might borrow the MEFISTOFELE from
Baden Baden I enjoyed via internet: paradiso occupied
by scores of entertainment angels in their most iconic
costumes, from Hollywood,. Broadway, and Opera.. I
think it would be a hit in NY.

dtmk

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 7:00 AM, Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]