Subject: Re: Met «Aida» Next Season
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:26:30 -0500

WHO cares???? Seriously, not to degrade radames................but it
is HER opera, w/ an Amneris from hell that can run away w/ the evening
w/ a powerfulhouse/double high B judgement scene!!! Saw the best/heard
the best from Cossottto, Horne, Berini, Obratsova, video of
Dimitrova,,,,reason why Verdi almost wanted to call the opera
Amneris.........................radames number 3 of
importance..................Larry