Subject: Re: NY Times Article: New York v. Paris?
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Feb 2018 08:30:52 -0500

No, opera is not "related to my life" except on my terms.  I
reserve the right to decide when, where, and how to enjoy
it, and reject the preachings of an expatriot dissident. whose
reinterpretation of the TOSCA narrative should be recommended
to another composer; Puccini's music has nothing to do with
it.

dtmk.