Subject: Re: met to announce its 2018-19 season at 11 am eastern today (thursday)
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:10:23 -0500

Well, the info is up.

God, I hate the Met's website design. So cumbersome, and the constant shifting photos
etc (what I call the "light show") is so f-ing distracting.

I'm also annoyed to see that (unless I missed it) there's no comprehensive "press
release" or article on the new season - just the list of titles with prompts. Maybe
something more comprehensive is forthcoming? I'll wait to read that.

Ugh.