Subject: Re: Mary Jo Heath (Met broadcaster during today's broadcast of L'Elisir)
From: Ken Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:32:23 -0500

I love Siff (and MJH), and his evident delight in opera increases my own.
How closely his on-air voice matches his everyday voice I have no idea, but
different occasions call for different voices. His, as I say, brims with
love for his subject, and helps make each broadcast a special occasion.
Berger too, I greatly enjoy and find intellectually stimulating. Neither man
needs to be Peter Allen or Milton Cross.

Ken