Subject: Re: Another announcer - David Elliott (WHRB Boston)
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:06:55 -0500

Whenever I can, I always tune in for David Elliott's post-Met program. I
think we are privileged to have someone like him share his incredible
erudition and passion for opera. Yes, there has been a slight change in his
speech this season but nothing of any distraction and I already got used to
it fairly quickly. It's his knowledge and exquisite music selections that
shine through the airwaves that no minor speech issue can overshadow. Of
course, I'm sure we all hope that he is well and lives a very long life,
the spirit of which is also evident from everyone's comments here.

Best, Vesna