Subject: Re: Another announcer - David Elliott (WHRB Boston)
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:42:20 -0500

You are right, I re-read the post and it does read insensitive, and I sincerely apologize… I have enormous respect and admiration for David Elliot, have listened to him and his programs for as at least 30 years, and would miss him and the program enormously if he did step down. I was merely stating an observation about his value to the station and to his listeners.